Sunday, April 08, 2007

princess princess princess

above all, Princess ilussion stands for everything she is. In the professional life, a success full woman in all aspects of her career. My hat goes off to her. As a mother of 2 beautyfull girls, I bow to her at site.
Unique in the best assets of life, she becomes the work of art from God.
Created to my specifications as the doctor of doctors prescribed to me, she is one and only one of its kind. As a insurance saleswoman and referral travel agent, she has become an icon for the people that work in such industry. As a pc repair technitian, I would have never met this women if not be for that I also became a referral travel agent.
She has become an example to me, and has taught me many things in life. Patience, courage, strength and never look back, are the best lessons taught by her. When the lessons come from her, they are so easy to learn due to the magnificent piece of whole woman she is and the soul she posses.
She will last long
Dr.Q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home